Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Adjusting.

Today was not the easiest of days I've had so far. I woke up this morning and when I got out of bed, I felt like I was drunk. I had a hard time adjusting my eyes to see things, and I had a really hard time with my balance. I've been really tired today, and mostly have just been a couch potato. It was a really awkward feeling. You know that feeling when you are so tired, but yet you can't sleep? I've been like that all day. No matter how hard I tried to sleep, it really didn't happen. The only time I slept today was with Hazel. She took a nap on my chest, I think she just kind of calmed me down a bit.

I've been having problems with my temperature...of my body that is. I'm always so hot, and there really isn't anything I can do to ease it. I was told this could happen. I feel like I am going through menopause! I guess it will prepare me in the future ;)

I'm still having issues with connecting. I know this is going to make me sound like the most horrible mom in the world, but I know it's due to the thyroid. I didn't want anything to do with Hazel really. I didn't feel like taking care of her, or having the responsibility. It was nice to cuddle with her once in awhile, but I just had a hard time when she would start getting ancy or crying. I'm hoping that symptom passes soon, because it kills me that I can't bond with my own child.

So besides the feeling of emptiness, and tiredness...nothing has changed symptom wise yet. Hopefully things will get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment